Mono-ester sulfosuccinate surfactants, are extremely mild anionic surfactants with following properties:
- Good cleansing
- Extremely mild to skin and eyes
- Reduction of irritation of primary anionic surfactants
- Viscosity reducer
- Compatible with anionic, nonionic and amphoteric surfactants
The EURANAAT series comprises following product types:
- Monoalkyl sulfosuccinate
- Amido-functional sulfosuccinates
EURANAAT are especially used in foaming personal care products like ultra mild shampoos, shower gels, foam baths and liquid soaps but also in some home care applications like dishwashing liquids or wool washes.
Di-ester sulfosuccinate surfactants, have following main characteristics:
- Poor foaming properties
- Wetting agent
- Dispersing agent
The EUROWET range:
- Diethylhexyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate
- Dicyclohexyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate
- Dihexyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate
- Diisobutyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate
EUROWET find their application in emulsion polymerization, agricultural chemicals, textile auxiliaries, drilling and oil products and household detergents like window cleaners.
Is a mono-alkyl sulfosuccinamate surfactant mainly used as foaming agent and latex stabilizer in compounds for the carpet industry.
Are a series of liquid soaps used as foaming agent and latex stabilizer in compounds for the carpet industry. EURASOL also have important applications in the detergent industry such as heavy duty liquid detergents, liquid hand soaps and floor soaps.